Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Suave Professionals Sea Minerals Review

Welcome to my first REVIEW!!!! 

I have came across this awesome product, that could make your life easier.  when finding this product I wanted to be budget friendly for all families. But still do its job! Sometimes it hard when looking for a product to fit you and it doesn't work out, Which ends up being a waste of time and money. This body wash really did its job. When applying this Body wash the application was gentle on my skin, My Skin felt very clean and did not have any sticky feeling or residue. The color of this packaging is what caught my attention to even consider purchasing.  (You know everyone likes to try something new). The smell was very calm and relaxing. This product is less than $3.00USD in your grocery or pharmacy franchise.


I give this product 5 STARS!







Disclaimer: I bought this product with my own money. Everything mentioned in this review is my honest opinion. I am not getting paid for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment