I reviewed the Valentia True Glow Eye Cream not long ago and was very impressed by the company and its product. First let's start with the Clay Mask.
It has a very fragrant scent that I really enjoy. You can smell it before opening the 4 oz. jar. When applying it to my skin it was almost like a cooling affect, which I find really relaxing. I left it on for about 15 minutes or so until it was completely dry. Removing it was fairly easy with some warm water and rubbing it in a circular motion as it also exfoliates at the same time.
Here are the active ingredients:
- Kaolin Clay:Clay minerals draw impurities, improve skin tone, and tighten pores for smoother firmer skin.
- Plant Stem Cells:Naturally decreases the level of pro-aging toxins and works to sooth the skin, reduce redness, and improve evenness.
- Spirulina:A botanical stimulant full of vitamins that hydrates the skins surface and contributes to tissue regeneration of the skin.
- CoQ10:Lessens the appearance of wrinkles by reducing free radical damage and stimulating health collagen production.
- Hibiscus & Cranberry Fibers:Both lend their anti-aging properties to firm and reinforce the skin, helping to reduce the creation of new wrinkles.
All the ingredients work together to help draw out impurities and downsize your pores along with firm and strengthen your skin.
This product is for sale on Amazon for $24.99USD here.
Now let's move onto the Exfoliating Scrub.
- Green and White Tea:Packed with polyphenols and potent antioxidants that provide anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, and anti-aging effects.
- Aloe Vera:This nutrient rich botanical moisturizes the skin and fights aging by improving skin firmness.
- Jojoba Beads:Gentle beads that work to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells without scratching the skin.
- Olive, Avocado & Kukui Butter:This
nutrient dense trio is rich in Vitamin A, B, D, and E helps nourish,
hydrate, and repair the skin while combating pro-aging free radicals.
These help rejuvenate and remove toxins and moisturize all at the same time. This scrub is available along with the Clay mask as a 2 in 1 set or individual for $24.99 here on Amazon.
Both of these products from Valentia are my new must have staples in my daily/weekly skin care regimen. I highly recommend that you indulge your skin with their products and experience the results for yourself.
I received these products in exchange for my honest unbiased opinion. I was not paid.